Church Mews Guest House B&B Tariff
King / Twin Bedrooms
- Double Occupancy from £60.00 per room, per night
- Triple occupancy from £75.00 per room, per night
- Single occupancy from £50.00 per room, per night
- Single occupancy from £45.00 per person, per night
If you have any questions or would like to make a booking, please use our Contact Form or call us on 01264 324 323.
General Terms & Conditions
- Church Mews Guest House is strictly a non-smoking establishment.
- All prices include breakfast.
- Check in from 16.00; Check out by 11.00.
- Payment accepted by cash, Bank Transfer, debit cards and most major credit cards subject to a small handling fee for C/C (excluding Amex).
- Any alterations to bookings or cancellations must be made in writing and we will confirm by email.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 24 hours before arrival, then a minimum charge equal to one day’s stay will be made. In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) no refund will be given.
- We reserve the right to change requested rooms.
- We suggest guests take out adequate travel insurance to cover for unforeseen cancellations.
- Children of any age are welcome.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests’ pets but we do, of course, welcome assistance dogs.
Children: We welcome children of any age. We can arrange an extra bed in your room for a family member under 12 if you wish at an extra cost of £15 per night which includes breakfast.
Pets: Unfortunately, pets are not allowed. However, welcome assistance dogs.
We have a strict No Smoking policy inside Church Mews Guest House. However, you are welcome to smoke outside the property.
Check-in and Departure: Check-in is between 4.00 and 6.00 pm. If you will be arriving outside these hours, please let us know in advance. Guests are required to vacate their rooms by 11 am on the day of departure. Late check-out is available. Until 12.00 noon it is an additional £10.00. We are happy to store bags for those travelling by train. We do our best to prioritise rooms for early arrivals but we cannot guarantee room availability before 4.00 pm.
Breakfast is available weekdays from 7.00 to 9.00 am and weekends 8.00 – 9.30 am.
Parking: There is off road parking in the Marlborough street car park behind the Guest House. This is free from 4pm until 8:30 am Monday to Saturday and on Sunday.
Security and Personal belongings: While we do all we can to ensure that guests’ belongings are safe and secure at all times, we cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage to guests’ property howsoever caused whilst staying at Church Mews.
Damage: Very occasionally guests cause damage during their stay. We reserve the right to charge for any cleaning or replacement costs.
Receipt of a deposit equal to one night’s stay or 25% of the full booking (whichever is the greater) is required to guarantee a reservation.
For short stays payment in full is required at time of booking in.
We are happy to accept payment by cash (sterling or euro at the exchange rate on the date of payment), bank transfer, debit cards and most major credit cards subject to a handling fee for C/C (excluding Amex).
We respectfully remind guests that a firm reservation constitutes a contract between themselves and Church Mews Guest House.
Any deposit may be refunded at our discretion subject to a minimum of 24 hours’ notice of cancellation. For cancellations with short notice, we will not make a charge provided we are able to re-let the room. If we are unable to re-let the room, then our refund policy as detailed above applies.
If you need to move a booking, we will be happy to help you with this providing sufficient notice is given to enable us to accommodate you on the new dates.
Early departures: In the event of a stay being cut short for any reason, the full duration of each confirmed booking will be charged.
Church Mews Guest House reserves the right to cancel any bookings due to extenuating circumstances and at our discretion. Please note we realise that this is not good for business and would not do so lightly, only in a case of emergency or within ample notice to source an alternative accommodation. Church Mews Guest House will not be liable for any losses occurring as a result of such action.